Working onboard isn’t for everyone, but it might be for you as people are looking for true relief with skilled acupuncturists. The following is a list of requirements and qualifications.
- Acupuncturists must sign a 7 month contract
- Acupuncturists must be licensed by the NCCAOM and/or have a State license from the US. If outside the US you must have the international equivalent
- Successful candidates must pass a Maritime physical conducted by an approved Maritime physician
- Successful candidates must have the ability to provide acupuncture treatments in multiple rooms simultaneously.
- Successful candidates will have the ability to publicly speak on topics related to Traditional Chinese Medicine (power points lectures provided)
- Successful candidates must complete the Steiner training course
- Successful candidates must be flexible, self motivated and business minded.
Successful candidates will have the ability to conduct themselves in a professional manner consistent with the rules of behavior on any vessel and profession.